Okay, so I suppose this post is pretty straight forward, so I’ll just get right to it. haha.
- This one is pretty obvious…but, being kind. It surprises me how many girls are actually attracted to assholes. It blows my mind. Kindness is a big one. Just in general, if you’re not a kind or respectful person to everyone, then just forget it.
- This kind of ties into the last one, but respect.
- Funny and a good sense of humor. If you can’t make me laugh, or don’t know how to laugh, then that’s a problem.
- Good morals and values. That’s a HUGE one for me. It’s pretty rare to find people, especially guys, this day in age that are actually moral people with strong values…that they actually stand true to.
- Self respect.
- Intelligence and intellect.
- Confidence. Obviously. And no, confidence is NOT the same as cockiness. Just be comfortable and proud of the person you are. Don’t feel the need to change for anyone, and just be happy being you.
- This kind of ties into confidence, but being able to be comfortable enough with yourself to be in touch with your emotions
- Being able to be silly, weird, and crazy…because I can be pretty weird and silly myself. Embrace your weird side.
- Well mannered…again, obvious.
- Sense of adventure, and spontaneity.
- Ambitious. It’s nice to see someone driven with goals and dreams that actually has big plans for their life and doing what it takes to get there, rather than just bumming around.
- Being different…that’s kind of broad, I know, but just someone who can make me say, “wow…he’s not like most guys.” It’s refreshing.
- Rudeness/assholes. Obvious. Guys who think being an asshole makes them look “cool”, or “badass,” yeah, no. It’s not cute. Just stop.
- Only wanting sex/physical stuff. Sorry, not happening. I’m waiting, and no guy is going to change that.
- Excessive partying and drinking. It’s totally okay to let go and have fun every once in awhile, but every weekend, come on now…grow up. You can have just as much fun sober.
- Smoking. Socially smoking weed every now and then doesn’t really bother me, but all the time? No way. Stoners are not attractive. And definitely no cigarettes.
- Drug useage. Obviously.
- That typical “guy” attitude. I don’t really like most guys, or the way they act…so someone who doesn’t have that.
- Loose morals/values.
- No goals or passions in life…someone who just floats around life not really doing or working towards anything specific.
- Negative or pessimistic.
And yeah, that’s all I can really think of right now. hahah. The list was a bit longer than I thought it would be. haha.